To provide high volume calling for the Group Credit Control function including chasing outstanding debts and bespoke reporting.
The client is a leading furniture manufacturer comprised of multiply companies making up the entire group.
- Provide a high volume client credit control service, primarily using telephone calls to contact and secure payment promises from clients
- Daily Review of all payment promises, prompt following up of any broken arrangements
- Reviews with Head of Office to ensure appropriate credit control activity and co-ordination of action
- Comprehensive credit control of own portfolio to ensure all overdue debtors are appropriately followed up each month
- Strong academic record, educated to A level or equivalent
- Credit Control experience
- Thorough working knowledge of MS Word and Excel.
- Strong attention to detail.
Competitive hourly rate plus additional company benefits
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/80399323