The Materials Planner will join a dynamic and forward thinking Planning department, and offer the jobholder development and progression opportunities. The crux of the role will be scheduling production through the factory to meet customer deliveries, and planning strategies.
Specific duties of the Materials Planner include:
- Produce daily schedules for machine operations
- To review daily production plan with management
- Communicate status of customer orders, internally and externally
- Monitor stock levels and raising orders to alleviate shortages
- Ensure production efficiency is maximised
- Logistics of materials throughout the manufacturing process/factory, to customer
Materials Planner applicants should meet the following criteria:
- Production Planning, Materials Planning
- , Inventory Control, Logistics or Purchasing experience in a manufacturing arena
- An understanding of LEAN planning and material management techniques
- Excellent interpersonal and relationship building skills
- Strong IT skills or MRP/ERP literate
- Degree, Supply Chain, LEAN, or manufacturing qualification - desirable
- Desire to build a progressive career within planning or supply chain
Barclay Meade acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Barclay Meade and may assist with processing your application.