Assistant Tax Accountant
Global financial services business based on the outskirts of Basingstoke are looking to recruit an Assistant Tax Accountant on a 12 month contract. Reporting to the VP of Taxation your key responsibilities as the Assistant Tax Accountant include:
- To assist in the preparation & delivery of timely and accurate calculations, reporting and disclosure of tax provisions under all accounting bases (ie Canadian IFRS, Solvency II and UK IFRS) and tax bases.
- To assist in the preparation of the company tax computations for submission to HMRC and to manage group relief.
- To support the provision of tax data for all Financial Plans.
- To ensure compliance with all regulatory requirements and company standards and controls.
- To support the relationship with investment administration outsourcers for the tax function.
- To assist in the verification that tax accounting records are accurately maintained and controlled by outsourcers.
The ideal Assistant Tax Accountant will be a part qualified accountant (ACA, ACCA, CIMA or equivalent) who has previous taxation experience and possesses good Excel skills and in return will receive a salary c£40k, 25 days holiday, end of contract bonus, non contributory pension 8% and private healthcare on completion of probationary period. The contract is expected to last at least 12 months. Part Time Hours considered