Senior Solutions Consultant
This is an exciting and challenging opportunity for an enthusiastic self-motivated project manager with experience working in the health and/or social care sector. We are looking for an individual who has worked strategically with senior managers and is an excellent communicator at all levels to join our hardworking and collaborative Delivery Team, within a unique and rapidly growing information and technology company.
The Delivery Team are implementing a new method of working to facilitate the company’s expansion and a new senior position has been created to support this growth. As a senior team member you will have the opportunity to play an important part in shaping how Imosphere deliver the best customer experience.
The Senior Solutions Consultant is responsible for:
- Managing a portfolio of projects for Local Authorities and NHS teams across London and the South East.
- implementing Imosphere tools and solutions to deliver personalisation while also assisting customers in using their data to support future decisions and continual service improvement.
- Providing ongoing support for our interconnected solutions.
- Managing and supporting junior members of staff.
- Maintaining and developing relationships with customers and key stakeholders at varying levels of seniority.
The post is home-based with regular travel to customer sites in London and the South East. There will also be less frequent travel to other areas and to the head office in Nottingham.
To apply for this job please send your CV and cover letter.