Senior Business Analyst (Sales Force Automation / CRM)
Our client is a Global publishing company seeking a Senior Business Analyst / Business Systems Analyst to deliver world class enterprise sales force automation / CRM projects to the Global Sales Teams. Role involves applying best practice business analysis techniques to produce business requirements and functional specifications using tools such Confluence, JIRA, Visio etc.
Must have skills:-
- Experience of sales force automation solutions / CRM systems (e.g. MS Dynamics CRM preferred but not essential)
- 5+ years business analysis / business systems analysis gained in medium / large organisations with business system projects.
- Advanced experience in writing business requirement documents and functional specs, building business cases and user stories
- knowledge of working in structured environments would be required (Agile, SCRUM, Waterfall etc)
- Exposure to the full software development life cycle.
- Experience of process improvement
Desirable / non-essential skills:-
- publishing sector experience
- International project teams (note: only very minimal travel in this role)
- Experience of working with third party software vendors (e.g. collaborating on design)
- Capturing system integration requirements
- BA certification such as CCBA, CBAP, PMI-PBA or an International Diploma in Business Analysis
- Knowledge of the Business Analysis Body of Knowledge (BABOK)
Role: London based role is part of a team who are based in London, California and Delhi (Note: very little travel for this role). Role involves working closely with Sales teams, stakeholders and external business partners to deliver a variety of systems, particularly large scale enterprise projects. The role will further extend to business adoption and change management activities.
Client: Our client is a leading multinational publishing company with a friendly and vibrant working environment. You’ll be surrounded by motivated and passionate team members and even though this is a fast paced, cutting edge environment the level of staff turnover is extremely low, which is a credit to their fantastic, family friendly work environment, collaborative management and recognition of the importance of a work/life balance and need for continual career/ skills development of their staff. You’ll be working with a great team who are evangelical about user-centered design, on a wide variety of interesting and challenging projects with a company that has been blazing a trail in it’s market sector for decades.
Salary: £50-60k + bonus + excellent benefits package
Search Keywords only: Business Systems, Publishing Systems, Publishing, Media, Publications, business systems analyst, business process analyst, BA, Business Analysis, BCS International Diploma of Business Analysis or IIBA CBAP. Infor CRM, Saleslogix, Salesforce, Oracle Sales Cloud, Netsuite, Dynamics, Onyx, Siebel, Pega, Pivotal, SAP CRM, SAGE CRM
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/960315990