Senior Hardware Engineer
FINTEC recruit is seeking a Senior Hardware Engineer for client who specialises in electro-accoustic engineering in development of audio solutions and technology. This is a permanent position based in Daresbury, Cheshire. Competitve salary package, negotiable by experience. You will require to have experience in consumer electronic/audio products.
- Lead development of new electronic hardware and firmware projects in research and development
- Support development of electroacoustic platforms and production test systems
- Working with customers for full cycle from specification, engineering, commissioning, testing, validation and documentation involving analog, mixed signal and digital electronics, Audio IP
- Involved in firmware design, commissioning, testing, validation and documentation control
- Supporting preparation of patent applications
Skill requirements for the Senior Electronics Hardware Engineer
- Degree qualified or post grad study experience in electronics
- 10 years + experience in electronics for audio applications
- Experience of Altium and Matlab
- Skills in signal processing, analog and digital
Please click on apply or send your CV directly to our team and quote Ref: FT2304
FINTEC recruit specialise in Technical, Engineering, Finance, Executive Search, Legal for permanent and contract positions, UK and International.
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/960317260