Accounts Senior - Swansea
Calling all qualified accountants!
Are you looking for a superb next move in accountancy practice?
My client is a well-known firm of chartered accountants in Swansea. They currently seek a qualified accountant to join their team on a permanent, full time basis.
The main duties of this role will involve:
* Dealing with the completion of annual accounts and tax computations, for both incorporated and un-incorporated businesses up to £5M turnover
* Ensuring that accounting records for clients are maintained and kept up to date
* Dealing with the completion of quarterly VAT returns
* Dealing with the completion of sub-contractors end of year returns and ensuring that CIS requirements are met
* Comply with internal policies and procedures, ethical standards and regulatory requirements
* Drafting correspondence for clients; liaising with HMRC, by telephone and email
* Providing varied administrative and business set-up services for clients
Ideally applicants will be qualified (ACA, ACCA) however those who are part qualified will also be considered. Please note: ALL applicants MUST have accountancy practice experience. Those who do not will not be considered.
In return you will receive excellent salary and benefits package, along with training opportunities and career progression. This role would be ideal for a candidate looking to take their next step in their career. If you are interested in this role, please forward your CV to Carly Kellow, quoting ref: CK4390
Trial Balance is a market-leading supplier of recruitment services to accountancy practices across South Wales and the South West of England working on vacancies at all levels in a practice environment. For a confidential discussion about your career options please contact Carly Kellow, one of our dedicated practice specialists.
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/960316848