Supplier Quality Assurance Engineer
Nicholas Associates (Engineering & Technical) is recruiting on behalf of an innovative and fast paced engineering/manufacturing client for a Supplier Quality Assurance Engineer at their state of the art manufacturing site in Leeds.
Working within a modern engineering/manufacturing site, the Supplier Quality Assurance Engineer will be;
- Working with both the Quality and Procurement teams to manage the effective introduction of suppliers to meet the requirements of the QMS
- Manage an effective SQA programme controlling materials, systems and components supplied in line with both with the QMS and Supplier Handbook requirements
- Working with the Procurement team to assist in the facilitation of long term strategy
- Development and application of methodologies such as APQP and PPAP
- Manage supplier performance ensuring the achievement of improvement plans
You will be an experienced Supplier Quality Assurance Engineer looking for the opportunity to work for a market leading and highly progressive organisation that is keen to develop its people.
You will be able to demonstrate;
- A background in Quality within an engineering/manufacturing environment
- Extensive experience in a Supplier Quality role
- Working knowledge of ISO9001
- Experience of the review and acceptance of materials to technical specifications
- Part of an extremely successful group
- A highly innovative and interesting business
- A salary of between £30,000 & £45,000 + Excellent Benefits
Due to the urgency of this assignment, click the 'apply now' button to get your cv straight to me.
Key words: quality, QMS, rca, root cause, ISO9001, continuous improvement, audit, supplier, ppap, apqp, rca, root cause, cqi
Nicholas Associates Professional is a highly respected industry leading professional recruitment agency specialising exclusively in Executive Search and Selection, Construction, Engineering and Technical, and Finance and Accountancy roles across the UK and internationally. Working with many of the UK's most well-known client brands, we are passionate about matching the best talent to the best roles.
Nicholas Associates Professional is part of Nicholas Associates Group, a market leading partner of choice for talent management solutions, from Apprentice to Boardroom. For us, it's all about enabling people to be their best.
To find out more about us please visit nicholasassociates.co.uk
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/80412093