Lead C&I Software Engineer
- Lead C&I Engineer
- Location: Northampton
- Salary: £40k to £55k + Bonus + Car
- to drive forward multiple projects as Technical lead and using Project Management experience to deliver within time line and budget
- Demonstrate Software Development and/or modifications across Wonderware System Platform, Intouch, WinCC and Beijer HMIs, Allen Bradley PLC and Siemens S7C
- Lead on roll-out of multiple site projects in their entirety - inclusive of managing architecture, gas, electric, fit out, fuel source, contractors, etc - from commissioning, designing, implementing, testing and handing over to BAU
- Utilise collaborative and communicative approach by liaising with all stakeholders and contractors and being forthcoming and empathetic with assistance to achieve their buy-in and ensure an efficient operation
- Exhibit a proactive and can-do attitude by pre-empting potential issues along with reviewing opportunities for cost reduction and efficiency improvements
The PersonIdeally, you will;
- Degree / HND qualified (or equivalent) in Software Engineering.
- Have excellent experience of Control & Instrumentation: DCS, PLC and/or SCADA/ HND qualified (or equivalent) in Software Engineering.
- Experience in PLC & SCADA products such as Wonderware, Rockwell Automation and Siemens.
- Have experience of working with codes of practice and national and international standards.
- Must have 8+ years experience in a Process Driven Environment: Pharmaceuticals / Power Generation / Utilities / Petrochem
- Must have previously worked as a Lead Developer/Senior Engineer and in leading Projects
- Experience of communication protocols such as Modbus, Profibus, TCP/IP and ProfiNet.
Precision Recruitment has been instructed on this assignment and all applications will be managed by this process.Interested? Here are your three options: 1. "This is the job for me! When can I start?" - Call now and let's talk through your experience. Ask for Sharika Bella Sacranie, Technical Account Manager on 0116 254 5488 between 8am - 5.30pm 2. "I think I'm right for this position, but I'm not sure I have enough to get an interview" - Click "apply now" so I can read your CV and let you know. 3. "I'm interested but need to know more about what this job can offer me" - email with your CV and questions and I will reply with more detail.