We are recruiting for Care Assistant positions for our team serving the towns of Stockport, Edgeley, Heaton Chapel, Heaton Norris, and Bramhall
At Prolife Healthcare Service, we take pride in delivering High-quality Service to our customers. The kind of care which we would expect for our own loved ones. We have vacancies for both full time and part time hours which include mornings, evenings & weekends.To become a successful Prolife Care employee, you will need to be a committed, reliable, caring and professional person.
If you feel you have the right skills to support members of our community by enabling them to remain independent in their own homes, we would love to talk to you. Care experience is not essential as we offer an induction training course alongside the opportunity to develop your knowledge through professional training and qualifications.You must have access to transport as you will be expected to travel to our customer’s homes.If you feel you can make a real difference to people’s lives we want to hear from you.
Responsibilities and Duties
- The role involves caring for service users in the comfort of their own homes.
- As a carer you will assist with personal care, preparation of meals and drinks, prompt with medication
Qualifications and Skills
DRIVING LICENCE AND TRANSPORT IS REQUIRED NON DRIVERS NEED NOT APPLY
- We offer a very competitive Salary with many benefits;
- Full initial induction training and on-going career development
- Enhanced pay on weekends.
- Around the clock support from our team.
- Full holiday pay.
- Free company uniform.
- Promotion from within the company.
- Full training provided, opportunity’s to further qualifications.
- Fully funded Social Care Diplomas at Level 2 & 3,
- Flexible Working hours to suit your needs
Governed by the CQC, we work with service users, their families and friends, local authorities, social services and case managers to create customized home care packages that promote independence, well-being, dignity and quality of life.
A comprehensive alternative to residential homes and care homes, our home care services are delivered by trained and experienced care workers and specialist support workers recruited in-house to ensure the quality of care is second to none.