Embedded Software Engineer
This company is one of the world's leading Research & Development centers for their suite of niche scientific products. With over 15'000 customers across 60 countries you have the opportunity to see your efforts in a tangible way helping solve some of this sectors biggest issues. You will be developing innovative solutions specifically for the research community with exposure on a truly global scale.
- Minimum 4 years' working with C/C++ on both windows and linux
- Object orientated programming and multi-threading
- Developing unit and system-level tests
- Agile methodologies and use of design patterns
- Any previous python experience a plus
- Experience of integrating software with hardware
Depending on experience and interview performance the salary range for this role is £30,000 - £40,000 but negotiable for the right candidate.
- Free Parking
- 25 Days Holiday (Plus 10 statutory days)
- Referral Scheme
- Training and event vouchers
- Private Healthcare
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/80402333