Working in the ICT team, the ICT Officers primary role is to proactively manage their workload in a fast moving and dynamic environment. This involves supporting the helpdesk, maintaining network infrastructure and systems, maintaining backup systems, Communication systems, potential scoping, implementing and supporting systems and generally improving skillset to cross-cover all ICT service aspects.
What we need:
- An experienced IT professional who works on their own initiative and is accountable for the decisions they make.
- Someone who is passionate about working with technology and being part of a team.
- An analytical/methodical approach to problem solving and the energy and commitment to make a difference.
- A proactive and organised self-starter, with an enthusiastic and resilient nature and outstanding customer service skills.
The important stuff
- IT related HNC/HND or Degree qualification
- Strong skills in using Microsoft Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint, Word and Access
- Knowledge of Network Infrastructure, TCP/IP, Windows Server and Active Directory
- Experience of providing support service to users via a helpdesk
Experience of the following:-
- MS Exchange
- SQL Server
- Capita Open Housing
- Virtualised environments
- Office 365
- Dynamics 365
What you’ll get
- An annual salary of £26,243 to £29,085 (scale point 28-31)
- 35 hour working week (flexitime)
- 25 days holiday per year plus Bank Holidays (pro rata)
- Company sick pay scheme
- Pension scheme
Cadwyn is committed to the Principles of Equal Opportunities, Tenant Participation, Professionalism, Openness and Accessibility.Salary
£26,243 – £29,085 per annum pro rataClosing Date
5.00pm Friday 23rd March 2018Other Information
Date of interviews: Wednesday 18th April 2018
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/80413488