EL/PL Case Handlers
EL/PL (Casualty) - Liverpool
Keoghs are seeking a number of Case Handler to join their team in Liverpool city centre. They will be responsible for managing a caseload of Public / Employers Liability claims up to a reserve value of up to £30,000. This includes personal injury, product liability and property damage. The handler will manage the claim from inception to settlement pre litigation.
Keoghs is one of the leading providers of claims-related services to insurers, businesses and other suppliers to the insurance sector. We combine proven processes, technology and a low cost infrastructure with deep legal and insurance market knowledge. This enables us to create individual solutions for each of our clients that match their requirements in terms of quality, performance and value for money.
• To proactively manage a caseload of PL/EL claims up to and including reserve limits of £30,000 to conclusion
• Maintain accurate data on relevant case management system
• Experience in Public/Employers' Liability Claims
• Delivers technically accurate and appropriate advice to clients, colleagues and others
• Ability to interact and communicate with the clients and colleagues
What You Can Expect From Us
•A learning culture with employee development at the heart of the people development pathway
•Excellent flexible benefits including Annual leave entitlement and Healthcare Cash Plan as standard
Standard 37.5 hour week
We’d like to take this opportunity to thank you for interest in this position and in our organisation
Strictly no agencies please
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/80412831