Risk & Compliance Administrator
Risk & Compliance Administrator - Legal Firm, City of London
Our client is an international law firm
Our client is an international law firm, looking to recruit a permanent Risk & Compliance Administrator. Duties include:
- Familiarise/learn all the firm's Risk and Compliance policies and procedures.
- Familiarise/learn all the firm's systems and processes which touch on matter inception, conflict checking, CDD checking, sanctions checking and monitoring
- Run sanctions checks on all new clients of the firm, and enter their details into ComCat so they can be monitored on an on-going basis.
- Provide guidance and assistance to the Cashiers in Finance and to the CDD paralegals in Bristol who also do sanctions checking and monitoring.
- Familiarise/learn all the firm's sanctions checking policy, for the claims handling team and assist them when needed.
- Provide guidance and assistance to the Data Management team.
- Update the conflicts checking manual and, if requested to do so, assist Sue Poland with the data management manual.
- Assist with various Risk and Compliance projects (e.g. Firm Wide AML Risk Assessment, AML approvals, PC renewals, GDPR, sanctions, etc).
- Assist in organising Risk training and work with Learning and Development to ensure attendance records are kept.
- Ensure the 'Risk and Compliance Edge Pages' are kept up to date and that the links work.
- Liaise with the relevant business services teams to ensure that we have a depository of all the firm's supplier contracts, and all client terms, including both current and (to the extent possible) historical ones (and split by jurisdiction).
- Ensure documents are in one place and are filed/ labelled appropriately.
- Liaise with the relevant business services teams to put in place a system whereby the correct people are notified in good time every time it is proposed that a new contract (whether with a client or a supplier) will be entered into.
- Keep 'Risk and Compliance BCDR' details up to date.
- Assist in putting in place a system whereby we are able easily to identify our clients.
- Develop strong ties with other business services departments.
The successful candidate will:
- Have previously worked as a Compliance Administrator or had compliance administration duties or have worked as a Risk & Compliance Administrator or had risk & compliance administration duties
- Have excellent organisation, multi tasking and time management skills
- Have good attention to detail
- Have excellent communication and interpersonal skills, with the confidence to liaise at all levels
- Be a good team player
- Be able to meet deadlines set
- Good IT skills - Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook
On offer is a salary of £25,000 - £28,000 + fantastic benefits package including 25 days holiday, medical insurance, discretionary bonus etc.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/80401516