Self Employed Protection Adviser
Are you and experienced PROTECTION ADVISER?
Do you want to earn 40% uncapped commissions...then please read on.....
Due to continued expansion my client is looking to recruit an ambitious and experienced Protection Adviser to join their successful team based in Glasgow City Centre. Their ideal candidate will have the relevant Financial Planning qualification but this is not essential.
- Carry out our Sales Process Procedure
- Research and making the appropriate recommendation
- Collating Medical Information from the client
- Duties include carrying out a financial review with clients regards their protection needs on the phone
- Completing Network Compliance procedures
- Be proactive in your approach
- Daily admin and compliance duties
- Appointed Quality leads
- Admin Support
- Full Training and Guidance
- Advisers Earning £35k+ uncapped potentially higher
- You shall be provided with all the necessary essentials to carry out this role with professionalism
To be successful in this position you must have drive and determination, be hard working and enjoying speaking with customers over the phone, great attention to detail and admin skills are also essential.
If you feel you have the relevant skills then please submit your CV.
With 17 specialised brands in our portfolio our aim is to revolutionise and change the face of recruitment, ensuring service delivery across a multitude of our clients and candidates. We are a family business with a family feel and our culture, ethics and approach to ensuring we hire only the very best within the industry are crucial to us.
Cordant People Scotland currently have 5 locations within Scotland - Edinburgh, Glasgow, Livingston, Stirling and Dundee.
Cordant is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. Cordant People is an equal opportunity employer.
Cordant Group is an equal opportunities employer
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/80413676