Legal Credit Controller
Our client is a top tier Law Firm based in Liverpool city centre. They are looking for a Credit Controller to join their Finance team on a permanent basis.
The purpose of the role is to support the business proactively reducing aged debt and managing relationships with the firm's clients.
The Credit Controller will take responsibility for the following duties:
- Liaising with Partners and clients to ensure the collection of debt, and department cash collection targets are achieved
- Working with accuracy to ensure all information is correct for reporting purposes
- Investigation work and problem-solving on accounts
- Attending face to face meetings and telephone conferences when required
- Ledger analysis
The Credit Controller will meet the following skillset:
- Experience of working in credit control within a target focused environment
- An understanding of the impact of aged debt on a business
- A proven track record of negotiating
- The ability to work towards deadlines whilst maintaining accuracy
- Working knowledge of Excel
- Experience within the legal, insurance or financial services sector
This is an excellent opportunity for an experienced Credit Controller to join a prestigious name within the Legal sector on a permanent basis.
If you believe your experience matches the criteria, please apply with a copy of your CV.
Candidates without the essential criteria will not be reviewed for this position.
Sellick Partnership is a market-leading professional services recruitment specialist operating across the UK. Over the years we have built up an enviable relationship with employers and our expert team of consultant boast up-to-date market knowledge and a strong reputation making Sellick Partnership best placed to help you.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/80413706