Corporate Finance Manager/ Senior Manager/ Director
This role is hands on, pro-active and client facing with the opportunity to work on deals across a variety of industries focusing on SME and mid-market. This role would be ideal for a candidate with excellent technical/commercial knowledge and a wealth of client experience. You’ll have a regional remit and could be based in Central London, North Essex or Cambridge.
This is a Lead Advisory position, so you’ll be supporting your client across the lifecycle of the transaction. To succeed in this role, you’ll also be able to show an aptitude for business development and deal origination. You’ll be managing a small, but highly talented team and directly contribute to the growth of the Corporate Finance department.
Other criteria include:
- ACA/ACCA qualified, ideally with a background in mid-tier firms - though candidates from Top 6 will be considered
- Ideally, you’ll have a strong network, both intermediaries and with PE/VC sector
- Have previous experience as a Lead Advisor within the SME sector
- Be up to date with all accounting standards and tax legislation
- Highly client focused with excellent interpersonal skills
The firm offers excellent CPD opportunities, as well as a generous benefits package, which includes, life assurance, a contributory pension scheme, childcare vouchers and 25 days holiday.
With a competitive salary, active social calendar and relaxed professional environment you’ll find yourself becoming an integral part of a lively and friendly team.
To find out more about the role please get in contact with Indy Coles at AJ Chambers