Superb new opportunity for an experienced ACA/ACCA/CIMA qualified Financial Controller situated in Uxbridge. You will be responsible for a entity of large corporate listed organisation t/o £50m. No 1 Finance role, that requires a hands on Financial Controller that has experience in producing both management and finance accounts for UK & Europe reporting directly into the UK MD and Corporate HQ. A top to bottom role for someone who's not afraid to get their hands dirty and get the job done.
Main responsibilities are:
* Overseeing all Finance department operations
* Production of monthly management pack, including variance analysis and commentary, that will be presented to senior management.
* Weekly cash-flow management and forecasting.
* Preparation of statutory/year-end accounts.
* Liaising with Auditors preparing audit files & related compliance.
* Overview the transactional accounting (sales ledger/purchase ledger/bank reconciliations, credit control) etc. supporting the Finance Assistants as required.
* Overseeing accounting, reporting and regulatory compliance.
* Generally developing stronger accounting systems, policies, processes and controls.
* Qualified Accountant (ACA/ACCA/CIMA) preferred - QBE's also considered
* Previous relevant experience from similar roles in similar environments
* Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
* Advanced MS Office skills
* High level of organisation skills, attention to detail.
* Flexible & comfortable in a small, hands-on environment working with everyone in the business.
My client is interviewing next week 15th and 16th March so apply immediately if you fit the above criteria and are looking for a new challenge.
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Please note that any references to salary or pay rates in this advertisement and in the salary refinement section are indicative only and should only be used as a guide.