My client is a leader in their field- creating trend savvy collections endorsed by many famous faces.
They are looking for an Ecommerce Coordinator with proven online experience to join their friendly head office in North London.
Responsible for running the brands website, uploading imagery, dealing with customer enquiries, monitor and process returns and refunds, as well as actioning sales and markdown online.
The successful candidate will have the ability to be highly organised, and able to work well within a team environment as you will be expected to work in synergy with the other departments of the business.
This is a fast paced role, but a great opportunity you do not want to miss if you love fashion and celebrities!
E-Commerce Coordinator - The Role
- Independently manage the Online Department with all day to day duties.
- Advertise own brand product on the website as well as other online platforms, marketing the product effectively.
- Oversee daily positioning and promotion of products for a category of the website
- Creative in writing and designing for the website
- Produce business reports and figures reporting on peaks/trofs
- Oversee the production of information and marketing materials
- Manage and report on key KPIs and campaign success
- Help to manage online customer enquiries
- Plan and coordinate digital marketing campaigns
E-Commerce Coordinator - The Candidate
- Looking for a confident, self- motivated Ecommerce Assistant with at least 1yrs proven experience within a similar role.
- Experience within Ecommerce and marketing is essential
- Experience of working for a womenswear brand is preferential but not essential
- Great understanding of brand vision
- Strong communication, writing and analytical skills
- Must have experience of using Email Campaign Software such as MailChimp, Campaign Monitor etc
- Knowledge and capability of using Microsoft Office
- Highly organised and holds the ability to remain professional and focused when working under pressure
- Good eye for detail
- A self-motivator who is process and results driven with a genuine interest in Fashion/Retail Operations
If you feel you have what it takes please get in touch with a copy of your CV to- firstname.lastname@example.org
If the e mail address is not displayed in this advert, then please contact People Marketing directly on 0115 922 3335 quoting the job reference number, and we shall supply you with the correct address.
We regret that due to the high amount of interest that we receive for each of our vacancies, if you do not hear from one of our consultants within 5 days then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for this role.
Please continue to check our website for any other roles which may be of interest.