A large food manufacturer are looking for a Industrial Engineering Manager. You'll be responsible for all site services and industrial engineering on site. Managing a team of Site Service Engineers of around fifteen. You will be experienced working within FMCG/Food manufacturing environment, with a strong background of management of site services.
Commutable from: Worcester, Birmingham, Cheltenham, Gloucester, Tewkesbury, Kidderminster, Coventry, Worcestershire, Warwickshire, West Midlands
Salary: £ £50,000 to £60,000 plus Pension, Bupa Healthcare, 33 days holidays plus bank holidays, Life Assurance
Suitable for: Head of Site Services, Engineering Manager, Facilities Manager, Building Services Manager, Site Manager, Site Services Project Manager
- Reporting into the Head of Engineering, you'll be responsible for overall management for all aspects of sites services and industrial engineering.
- Ensuring the appropriate resources, equipment and tools are available for the maintenance department.
- Managing all Industrial Engineers, allocating work, dealing with staffing issues and support staff on development and career progression.
- Working with the Project department to ensure necessary and agreed project work can be implemented and work complete effectively.
- Working with the Engineering Planner to ensure all pre planned maintenance schedules are effective and being completed. Recording of breakdowns and problems with sites services.
- Working with Head of Engineering, looking at continuous improvement methods and installation of new equipments and machinery on site.
Apprentice trained timed served Engineer with experienced of working within FMCG/Food manufacturing environment focused on site services maintenance.
Strong knowledge of refrigeration, boiler management and water treatment equipment. Ammonia and legionella trained.
Experienced of managing and leading a team of Engineers. Excellent project management and health & safety knowledge. Ability to prioritise work load and delegation of projects.. Confident communicator both written and verbally.
To apply please forward an up to date copy of your CV to James Randall or call 01789 201040 / 07464481262
If this role is not for you but may suit someone you know, we offer a worthwhile referral incentive (a £300 gift card of your choice or Charitable Donation) as a thank you. Please contact us or visit our website for details.
Equally to see the full and latest spread of roles currently being handled by Consilium Recruit, be it Permanent, Contract or Interim across all sectors, please visit, or even better bookmark our web site for future reference.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/80419297