Global Innovation Product Manager
The Global Innovation Team is a startup-like product and business incubator founded in 2015 to bring technology to the core of everything accomplished at EY. This includes enabling existing businesses with technology as well as building entirely new web and mobile products and technology platforms with an enterprise focus.
The Product Manager works with teams of designers, engineers, and auditors to build new products that empower auditors to transform their daily work practices. PMs are responsible for leading all product management activities for one or more of our businesses. This includes working closely with design and engineering leads to define the product roadmap and strategy, write user stories and requirements, manage projects and teams, and lead and mentor other product managers, designers, and engineers.
The Product Manager will work closely with the engineering lead and the GM of the respective business in prioritizing roadmap features, setting timelines and rollout plans, and ensuring the success of all launched products and services by defining and tracking the right success metrics.
Please note this is an initial 3 month contract position.
Your key responsibilities
- Lead ideation, development, and launch of innovative products and services that delight customers
- Define product strategy and roadmap, and create shared vision across the company by building consensus on priorities
- Drive product development end-to-end from ideation to requirements definition to execution and launch working closely with a team of designers and engineers
- Focused on the user experience. Leverage metrics, user research, usability studies, market research, and competitive analyses to help define product requirements
- Define, track, and analyze metrics that inform the success of products
- Understand EY's opportunity, environment, and competitive position to deliver products that lead existing and create new markets
- Continuously review, evolve, and improve processes, practices, and technologies used
Skills and attributes for success
- Ability to review and often take the lead in solving complex situations. Has wide discretion in designing and delivering its services provided that activities are consistent with EY operating policies, risk management requirements and functional precedents
- Acts as a project manager for large projects or oversees significant portions of major or highly complex projects. Demonstrates advanced understanding of scope, schedule and planning; advanced understanding of time management, resource management cost management.
- Recommends courses of action and manages relationships for positive progress.
To qualify for the role you must have
- Understanding of user-centered design; experience designing user interfaces, prototyping, and creating wire frames and mock up
- Experience with either consumer or enterprise applications in a technology company
- Experience with technical architecture of web or mobile applications
- Strong project management skills
- Exceptional communication and presentation skills
- Exceptional organizational and analytical skills
- Passion for web and mobile applications, building products, and creating new businesses
- Ability to challenge the status quo.
- Ability of creating things from scratch and operate in an ambiguous environment. Be driven and self-directed.
- Ability to understand business impact and shape roadmaps to maximize this.
- Ability to build roadmaps and rally teams behind these.
Ideally, you'll also have
- Ability and flexibility to work in a virtual environment across multiple time zones
- Flexibility to work non-standard hours
As a global leader in assurance, tax, transaction and advisory services, we're using the finance products, expertise and systems we've developed to build a better working world. That starts with a culture that believes in giving you the training, opportunities and creative freedom to make things better. Whenever you join, however long you stay, the exceptional EY experience lasts a lifetime. And with a commitment to hiring and developing the most passionate people, we'll make our ambition to be the best employer by 2020 a reality.
If you can confidently demonstrate that you meet the criteria above, please contact us as soon as possible.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/80426232