Brewster Pratap are looking to recruit an experienced Assistant Accountant in Leeds in Leeds city centre.
Work for a unique, exciting organisation who are a leader in their field. This 12 month fixed term contract is a key role as this international business continues to grow. Working at their beautiful head office in Leeds centre, within a hard working and friendly team. The client is based walking distance from the train station and is easily accessible for people living in all areas of West Yorkshire & North Yorkshire, Leeds, Bradford Wakefield, Wetherby and Harrogate.
In this role you will support UK Finance in maintaining accurate and up to date accounts ensuring the general ledgers of the UK statutory companies are fully maintained, controlled and reconciled. Your role and responsibilities will include:
- Assist with Preparation of Month end management accounts
- Balance Sheet Reconciliations and resolution of issues
- Daily bank reconciliations for all bank accounts
- Intercompany reconciliations
- Company credit card administration - both corporate and personally settled
- Administration of the Expenses system including training
- Supporting Purchase Ledger
- Supporting Finance Projects and adhoc work
- Assisting with Statutory Returns
- Ideally AAT qualified and studying towards a Professional Accountancy Qualification
- Excellent Team Player
- Ability to work efficiently and effectively in a logical manner with high volumes of data
- Strong Microsoft Excel Skills
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills both verbal and written
- Numerate with the ability to analyse, process and present information concisely and clearly
- Tenacious attitude with a proactive approach
- Previous track record of working to deadlines and being a self starter
- The ability to prioritise and change priorities at short notice
£26,000 - £28,000
Be fully involved in all round accounts that will assist with decision making
Work in an autonomous team
Brewster Pratap Recruitment Group focuses on the recruitment of talent in South Yorkshire, West Yorkshire, North Yorkshire, East Yorkshire, Lincolnshire and Nottinghamshire. If you are interested in discussing this job in more detail or any other aspect of recruitment and talent identification we would really like to hear from you. Please visit our website at www.brewsterpratap.co.uk for more information on Jobs or Recruitment.
Please note: Due to the high volume of applications Brewster Pratap receive we are unable to give all applicants individual feedback on each job application. If you have not heard from one of our consultants within 2 weeks of your application please assume that you have been unsuccessful.