We are looking to recruit an experienced Service Engineer to join our Quality and Technical team to cover the London areas' service delivery needs.
The role will include:
- Rectifying product and installation related faults
- Using Company PDA to input diagnostic codes
- Ensuring products, components and materials required are ordered
- Maintaining accurate records of all reports and debriefs to ensure customer service is maintained at the highest standard
- Demonstrating good knowledge of products to gain opportunities for further orders from customers
You will need the following:
- A minimum of 2 years’ experience fitting UPVC wood and aluminium windows doors and/or conservatories
- Good IT knowledge with excellent numeracy and literacy skills
- Excellent communication skills with polite and courteous customer service experience
- Confidence to work independently and on own initiative
- Travel will be required throughout the region therefore a full, clean driving license is essential as a van will be provided for working purposes only
Please apply here with an updated CV, we will be happy to supply more information or answer any questions you have.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/80405603