Summer School Teacher in Ewell: Extracurricular
Dates: 25th July - 13th August 2018
Salary: £1,290 - £1,410 based on an average of 11 days of timetabled sessions
This is an exciting and well-paid opportunity for enthusiastic and committed teachers to work with high achieving students from prestigious Hong Kong schools this coming summer.
WE ARE LOOKING FOR TEACHERS THAT:
- Feel comfortable delivering interactive learning activities outside the classroom.
- Are able to lead active activities including sports, dance and arts and crafts.
- Have strong orientation skills.
- Have a PGCE/Bed (NQT and QTS) qualification.
- Professional training using the Excel teaching method based on well established learning principles involved in second language acquisition.
- Tried and tested schemes of work, and effective learning resources.
- Fully planned and prepared excursions with detailed itineraries.
The Excel Academy has successfully delivered high quality English curriculum enhancement programmes to some of Hong Kong's highest achieving schools for the last 23 years. As we enjoy a close relationship with our schools, each of our programmes is tailor-made, based on action research.
We are committed to making a difference to our students.
Please send a CV and covering letter by email via the button below.
If you require further information please contact Simon Wells on 020 8466 7070.
If you have not heard from us within 3-4 weeks of submitting your application please assume that on this occasion you have been unsuccessful.