Pre-Sales Commercial Manager
What you’ll be doing...
• Overall job responsibility is to actively manage the Outsource / Complex deal process from a pricing and contract management perspective.
• In this role, will support the account team by performing financial modelling, providing financial guidance to the account team, and negotiating with the customer through contract signature.
• Interaction / negotiation with existing and potential suppliers is required to ensure that any third party aspects of bids meet the customer requirements and commercial risk to VzB is minimised.
• This position will be responsible for working on deal-specific financing; analyzing, recommending and approving customer pricing proposals based on a variety of factors such as profitability, competition, and regulatory issues.
• Review contracts with Legal and interface with internal support organizations including Solutions, Marketing, Finance, Billing, Operations, and Engineering in order to resolve issues relative to operational supportability and contractual agreements.
• Use professional concepts and company policies and practices to solve a wide range of difficult problems.
What we’re looking for...
You'll need to have:
• Bachelors degree in a business-related subject, or relevant work experience.
• Financial analysis and negotiating experience.
• Related business experience.
• Experience using Excel and Word.
• Telecom industry knowledge.
Even better if you have:
• A degree.
• Previous negotiation experience of large Outsource deals.
• Willingness to travel up to 40% of the time and work a flexible work schedule to include extended working hours during RFP engagements.
• Strong verbal and written communications skills since the position requires frequent and direct interaction with customers, suppliers and internal VzB groups.
• The ability to coordinate and prioritize multiple tasks.
When you join Verizon...
You’ll be doing work that matters alongside other talented people, transforming the way people, businesses and things connect with each other. Beyond powering America’s fastest and most reliable network, we’re leading the way in broadband, cloud and security solutions, Internet of Things and innovating in areas such as, video entertainment. Of course, we will offer you great pay and benefits, but we’re about more than that. Verizon is a place where you can craft your own path to greatness. Whether you think in code, words, pictures or numbers, find your future at Verizon.