New opportunity for an Automation Engineers to be based in Wiltshire, within a well-known manufacturing company. The details are as followed:
Salary: £38,000 - £42,000
Shift pattern for automation engineer: Monday-Friday
My client are now searching for an Automation Engineer, ideally with a background in Electronic Engineering and PLC's, to lead the automation of their automated manufacturing site in Wiltshire.
Some of the key responsibilities of the Automation Maintenance engineer are:
* Previous experience working on automated handling systems
* Siemen / Allen Bradley PLC - modifying and interrogation experience
* Working at heights is essential
* An understanding of hydraulics and pneumatics
* Ideally you will have:
Apprentice trained in Electrical and/or Electronic Engineering
* Experience in Automotive, Aerospace, or highly regulated environment
* Hands on maintenance experience with Electrical, Mechanical and PLC systems (Allen Bradley) and machinery.
What are you up to currently? Do you think this role could be of interest?
If you are an automation engineer looking for a new role in a manufacturing, it would be great to discuss further. If you could send an updated CV and give me a call on I can run through the position with you in more detail.
They are looking to line up interviews quite quickly so if you could let me know your availability with regards to this as well that would help.
Automation / Engineer / PLC / Electrical / Maintenance / Siemens / Automated machinery
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/80396156