Procurement Systems & Data Lead - £80K
This is a fantastic opportunity with a market leading, international, FTSE 250. Our client seeks to recruit a Procurement Systems & Data Lead to design, implement and optimise Systems, Data, Reporting and MI strategy as part of an ongoing Procurement Transformation programme.
The Procurement Systems & Data lead will manage and maintain Procurement's end to end processes and policies by establishing and implementing appropriate KPI's. In turn, the jobholder will develop regular reports and dashboards to demonstrate adherence to departmental KPI's and insights to improve departmental effectiveness.
- Ensure the analysis and interpretation of global spend data to aid category leads and procurement teams to make good buying decisions.
- Manage the data requirements for the team including Purchase order, Master vendor, Supplier relationship management and contract management.
- Provide a robust departmental view for any proposed system enhancements..
- Participation in P2P / business change and transformation projects as a P2P / Procurement SME and requirement owner
- Support an exciting period of transformation across both the business and the Procurement function
- Demonstrates experience of designing and implementing Procurement systems and data process, policy and governance frameworks
- Experience of driving an awareness of best practice, and a culture of continuous improvement in the use of P2P, S2P, e-sourcing and P-Card platforms
- Systems experience encompassing SAP, Concur, Tableau and Curtis Fitch
- Advanced user of Microsoft Excel
- Excellent stakeholder management skills; ideally gained in a fast paced, growing organisation
- Experience in leading a small team of direct reports