Legal Secretary/Administrator - Corporate
Our client operates within the legal services environment and has a vacancy for a Legal Administration Assistant to provide administrative support to Solicitors and Secretaries within Corporate legal teams. Previous knowledge and experience of general office administrator duties and a driving license is essential.
Duties will mainly include:
- Accurately photocopying, scanning and printing documents. There will be occasions where you will spend large parts of your day completing photocopying and scanning requests.
- Accurately filing documents on client files as requested.
- Ability to set up, maintain and close files (both electronic and hard files) in an efficient and effective manner.
- Uploading electronic scanned documents onto an Extranet / Database.
- Confidence and ability to communicate at senior levels.
- Excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to develop a good rapport with all the members of the team.
- Team player, able to fit into a friendly but busy team.
- Excellent organisational ability with a friendly but professional attitude.
- Ability to work under pressure and to tight deadlines.
- Ability to work unsupervised.
- To ensure that confidentiality is always maintained.
- To undertake any administrative task as requested by the team.
- Ability to be pro-active.
- Well developed communication, organisational and team working skills.
- Ability to be assertive.
- Ability to work unsupervised and on own initiative.
Due to the large number of responses we receive it is not always possible to respond to every application. We will only contact those candidates short-listed for this role. If you have not heard from us within 7 days please assume you have been unsuccessful on this occasion. If you wish to apply for further roles please do so. We will retain your details on file and contact you should a suitable vacancy become available.