NQT Jobs in Brentwood & Basildon
NQT Jobs for Brentwood and Basildon Schools
Are you looking for the perfect School for Your NQT Year?
Do you fresh ideas and are you enthusiastic?
Looking for the right placement for your NQT year can be time consuming and stressful, Let Academics Education remove the anxiety and support you in finding your ideal job to begin your career in teaching.
Here at Academics specialise in Permanent and Long Term recruitment, priding ourselves on the depth and quality of service provided to each and every candidate. Throughout the entire process, our team of professionals will support and advise you, with the aim of helping to secure your ideal position.
We have been approached by a number of our client primary schools in Brentwood and Basildon that seek out Good to Outstanding graded NQTs for September 2018 starts.
The year groups are undetermined as yet but opportunities for EYFS, KS1 and KS2 are available. The headteachers and SLT are looking for candidates who can step in to the school seamlessly and can undertake their own class with confidence and enthusiasm.
As an NQT you can be assured that the schools have a very supportive network and are well versed in mentoring recent graduates to a very successful NQT year.
If this sounds like the opportunity you are looking for, and then apply with your CV to begin the recruitment process.
PRIMARY NQT SPECIFICATIONS
- Currently completing a course leading to qualified teacher status; or have recently been awarded qualified teacher status, but not yet completed induction
- Graded Good or Outstanding in lesson placements
- Understanding of theory or practice for age range and/or subject you apply to teach
- Ability to establish strong learning environment (establish or maintain an effective working environment, plan, prepare deliver appropriate programmes of work, assess, record or track pupil learning and use to inform future planning)
- Ability to vary teaching approach as needed, for example one to one; small group; whole class
- Differentiate according to learners' needs
- Good handwriting, correct spelling and grammar
- Understanding of inclusion (special needs, English as an additional language, equal opportunities, diversity)
- Ability to work as part of a team, both teaching and support staff
- Ability to communicate effectively with parents or carers
- Understanding of the importance of continuing professional development
Click APPLY NOW or call Kevin on or email