Science Teacher needed for Excellent Secondary School in Forest Hill, South London
We are currently recruiting for a Science Teacher to join a high achieving school in Forest Hill with great transport links. You will be teaching General Science (Chemistry, Biology and Physics) up to GCSE level and your specialist subject at A Level as well. This school achieved over 70% A* to C in English, Maths and Science in their most recent GCSE results. They have an excellent NQT program as well to allow new teachers the best start in their careers. The Science department has a strong record of success and are looking for a committed and enthusiastic Science Teacher to join them. These positions are suitable for both an experienced Science teacher or a NQT- they are simply looking for a passionate teacher that can help raise the attainment of their students.
- Full time, ongoing role
- Biology, Chemistry and Physics up to GCSE with your specialist subject at A Level
- Open to experienced teachers and NQTs
- Highly supportive Science department in vibrant London School
- You will be a skilled practitioner with either a good record of success or an NQT keen to embark on your teaching career
- A passion for teaching your subject and a desire to help raise the attainment of your students
- Candidates must hold UK Qualified Teacher Status and be willing to submit to a Disclosure and Barring Services Check
If this sounds like the right opportunity for you then please apply now.
Teach360 is committed to safeguarding both its candidates and the schools it works with. All candidates applying to jobs through Teach360 must undertake or have undertaken an Enhanced Disclosure via the DBS – Full assistance provided (AGY).
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/80418718