Location: Moorgate - London
Salary: Highly Competitive plus a Bonus Scheme
Hours: Full time
As a Paraplanner you will be an integral member of the Asset Review Team. You will be supporting a large team of Financial Advisers through research, calculations and report writing, working to strict deadlines and the regulatory framework in a timely manner. You will receive structured training and have clear development objectives that you will be expected to meet.
• Collating client product information from providers and reporting this in a clear and professional manner
• Documenting all correspondence to and from Providers
• Charges comparison analysis using in house software
• Ability to complete manual financial calculations. E.g. tax calculations, projections, etc.
• Producing suitability letters and presentation material in line with company standards
• Working with compliance teams to ensure recommendations are viable
• Consulting with compliance teams and internal contacts for difficult cases
• Comparing fund performance using analytics to present to clients
• Processing and recording business transactions
• Keeping a high level of documentation standards on each case
• Keeping abreast of regulatory and internal guidance
• Supporting the adviser teams with all financial planning, creating the most tax efficient and beneficial structure for each individual client
• Dealing with multiple advisers and holding regular review meetings with them
• Training other members of the team on an ongoing basis.
• Technical meeting preparation of client’s files and agendas
*this list is not exhaustive.
• Sound knowledge of financial services and products
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
• Articulate with exceptional attention to detail
• Highly effective time management and organisational skills
• Ability to work under pressure and to strict deadlines
• Proactive, self- motivated and able to take responsibility for own work under own initiative.
• Proficient in use of Microsoft Office
Remuneration and benefits:
• Competitive Salary
• Annual Bonus
• PMI scheme through BUPA
• Medical through Babylon
• Financial Qualifications Assistance
• Cycle to Work
• Overseas conferences
• Ad-hoc incentives
• Childcare vouchers
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/960315521