Applications Support Consultant | Finance Product
Our client has developed specialist software to help them with financial reporting, outsourcing & management.
We are delighted to be looking for aHelp Desk / Support Coordinator / Customer Support Co-ordinator.
You will be the first port of call for their customers who call their Support help desk. Your role will be to log issues (email, website and phone), giving advice and the main point of contact between customers and all other departments within the organisation.
Responsibilities will include:
* Logging new support calls reported via telephone and email
* Monitor Application Support helpdesk queue and respond to calls within SLA's
* Address user queries regarding use of our applications
* Log and process requests for change / Enhancements
* Updating and Managing Knowledge base
* Liaise with customers, departments, and ensure everyone is updated
Ideally you will have gained some experience in Software Support and Accountancy, and want to build relationships with customers. It's also key that you want to succeed and have first-class communication skills as real customer services focus is needed, the ability to multi task, be organised, have super admin skills and have a passion for improving things and owning things and staying calm is required.
You may have worked on a help desk and have experience at dealing with customers, in a customer service role, or if you are a super organised Administrator.
Private Medical Insurance, Death & Disability Insurance and Contributory Pension
North Somerset, with car parking
Monday - Friday
£19-21,000 plus super commission
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/960316795