Works Engineer - Keighley - £35,000- Pension Scheme
A new exciting permanent vacancy has arisen for a Works Engineer to join a leading manufacturing company based in the Keighley area.
The ideal Works Engineer will be to support the Engineering Manager and help run the tool room, with a knowledge on fasteners with previous experience in the automotive or aerospace industry.
Main Duties for the Works Engineer:
- Allocation of tasks within the tool room.
- Reporting to the Manufacturing Engineering Manager.
- Take a lead role in breakdown activities on production machinery.
- Review and update the preventative maintenance schedule, with a view to decrease corrective maintenance.
- Breakdown management.
- Contribute in developing solutions to production process problems.
Key requirements for the Works Engineer:
- Experience in a manufacturing environment.
- Project Management skills
- Qualified engineer
- Clean driving licence
Package for the Senior Production Engineer:
- Salary circa: £35,000.
- 39 hours per week.
- Pension scheme.
- Free parking onsite.
If your experience matches please forward your CV immediately. WR is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/960315859