Assistant Management Accountant
Monday - Friday
Hours - 37.5 hour week
Location - Ibrox, Glasgow
Salary - £22,500
Are you available for work with immediate effect, are you an experienced Management Accountant....if so then please read on. My client based in the Ibrox area of Glasgow is looking for an Assistant Management Accountant to join their busy team.
KEY FOCUS AREAS
The Finance Team provide a strategic role acting as a catalyst for business improvement, responsible for providing high quality finance, payroll, information and communications technology and administrative support across the organisation. The Assistant Management Accountant will assist in the provision of timely, accurate and high quality management accounts and individual service funds reported on a quarterly basis, reviewing performance against budgets resulting in a positive audit report.
- Maintain current systems to provide finance related information
- You will be working alongside Finance and Payroll Development Co-coordinators assisting with the processing of monthly payroll and payments as and when required keeping the organisation legally compliant
- You will support the Finance and Business Manager in the production of budgets and financial planning
- You will assist with fund raising bids and provide financial input to procurement and tendering processes
- You will be responsible for the reconciliation of control accounts including accounts payable and receivable, ensuring cash-flow is maximised and reserves protected
- Support the Finance and Business Manager in the preparation of quarterly management accounts and Individual Service Fund reports, ensuring budgets and actuals are accurately monitored and reported in a timely fashion
- Support the Finance and Business Manager ensuring the accurate production and submission of year end statutory accounts
- Prepare and present information, correspondence and reports and be confident in presenting information in an accessible, attractive and professional format
- You will provide high quality relevant information and reports on finance and statistics to the Senior Management Team and Managers on a regular basis
- Take responsibility for alerting and subsequently discussing with the Finance and Business Manager or at an appropriate forum, any finance/payroll concerns, developing and implementing an agreed action plan to address any critical issues
- You will act as a named person within the finance team in the absence of the Finance and Business Manager
- Support the Finance and Business Manager in the strategic planning of the organisation
- Provide compliant and relevant information, reports and statistics on finance and payroll
- Ensure the quality of data for internal and external reporting
- Ensure adherence with the organisation's policies and procedures, statutory and legislative requirements
If your skill set matched the above requirements then please submit your CV asap as you don't want to miss out on this fabulous opportunity
With 17 specialised brands in our portfolio our aim is to revolutionise and change the face of recruitment, ensuring service delivery across a multitude of our clients and candidates. We are a family business with a family feel and our culture, ethics and approach to ensuring we hire only the very best within the industry are crucial to us.
Cordant People Scotland currently have 5 locations within Scotland - Edinburgh, Glasgow, Livingston, Stirling and Dundee.
Cordant is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. Cordant People is an equal opportunity employer.
Cordant Group is an equal opportunities employer
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/80397457