Audit Senior - Milton Keynes
Qualified ACA / ACCA Audit Senior - Milton Keynes c£36K - £40K
Opportunity for an ACA / ACCA qualified with a Practice background to join an established firm, offering long term progression.
The successful candidate will deal directly with a large variety of clients and will lead audit teams on companies with turnover up to £30m, including specialist audits e.g. pensions, solicitors, charities and schools. As part of a close team you will report directly to the manager or partner.
ACA / ACCA qualified with at least 3 years relevant Practice experience in audit and accountancy which will include about 50% audit exposure.
About the Role:
- Leading teams on statutory audits – up to £40m turnover
- Preparation of accounts for a wide range of clients
- Preparation of Corporation Tax and Schedule D computations
- Production of monthly and quarterly management accounts
- Helping with ad hoc assignments e.g. business plans, cash flows, valuations
- Supervision of staff
- Where applicable, drafting recommendations to management post audit.
Software used: Viztopia Bookkeeping,Word,Excel, Sage Taxation, Sage Line 50
This an opportunity for a recently qualified ACA or ACCA to join a firm which will provide excellent post qualification experience and career prospects to progress to Manager initially. This is a firm which promotes from within and does encourage staff to progress and to develop their technical, and managerial skills in relation to client and staff management.