Property Investment Accountant
Property Investment Accountant - Real Estate. Our Client is the private property arm of a large public organisation who own a number of properties in the UK. They are looking for an experienced accountant with property/real estate experience to join a small team of accountants.
- Producing financial accounts ensuring compliance with the relevant reporting standards and as required.
- Providing an oversight to ensure that team members are taking responsibility for transactional, VAT and cash management support to the investment portfolio.
- Preparing comprehensive management report packs, liaising with the asset manager to update individual investment forecasts.
- Leading the day to day financial and budget planning, management and monitoring of these activities.
- Providing all appropriate information and advice to the Finance Manager/Strategic Finance Manager and Service Heads on any relevant issues to facilitate effective financial and service planning.
- Assessing the funding opportunities and options for relevant revenue and capital investment proposals.
- Providing financial input, covering all aspects of financial advice, analysis and business case development to relevant department for improvement projects, major contracts and service developments.
- Providing financial support to the asset manager by identifying and resolving any issues arising with our managing agents and / or tenants.
The Person must be a qualified accountant (ACA/ACCA) and a technical expert on all business and financial matters relating to relevant service area and have a good knowledge on capital and revenue funding. Sound accounting and real estate/property experience and knowledge are required. You must be able to work collaboratively with other members of the team and have excellent management skills. Experience of contribution to other significant projects is also highly desirable. This position offers flexible working hours and working from home.
Please visit our website to view all our vacancies. Follow us on Twitter or on LinkedIn or like us on Facebook
Please note that due to volume we cannot get back to everyone, however every application is looked at and considered and will be held on Trident International's database for review. If you have not heard back from us within 5 working days you should assume your initial application has been unsuccessful, however if suitable roles arise in the future we will make every effort to contact you.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/80394104