MIS / ILR and PICS Officer - North London
Morgan Hunt are working with an established, Grade 2 Ofsted training provider who are recruiting for an MIS / ILR and PICS Officer based in North London. This is a full time permanent role paying up to £25,000 for the right candidate.
The MIS / ILR and PICS Officer will be responsible for:
- preparing timely and accurate data returns and statistical reports for the training provider and awarding bodies
- ensuring the data is accurate and meets the agency audit criteria
- assisting the MIS manager in preparation for audit
The candidate for the MIS / ILR and PICS Officer role will have:
- strong experience of using an MIS system using PICS
- in depth knowledge of the ILR process and production
- successfully completed data returns accurately and on time
- excellent IT skills
If you match the above criteria then please apply now.
Morgan Hunt is a multi award winning Employment Business for interim, contract and temporary recruitment and acts as an Employment Agency in relation to permanent vacancies. Morgan Hunt is an equal opportunities employer.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/80427321