Exciting opportunity to work for an established and extremely successful manufacturer of ladies and childrens fashion jersey. Working with some amazing high street retailers, they have an immediate opportunity for an experienced Womens Graphic Designer. Please get in touch urgently for more information.
Graphic Designer - The Role
- Responsible for graphic and print design across womens and a little girlswear.
- Creating exciting all over and placement prints for high street clients.
- Working closely with the clothing designers to achieve their needs for each range.
- Trend driven opportunity with a chance to own your own work load.
Graphic Designer - The Candidate
- A good exposure to womens fashion graphic design.
- Able to identify trends, with a creative eye to translate into commercial designs.
- Used to working in a fast paced design environment.
- Excellent CAD skills.
- Ideally from a supplier background.
- Highly organised with excellent communication skills.
- Passionate and hardworking.
My client is an established manufacturer of ladies and childrens fashion jersey, offering a nice working environment and some great customers to design for.
CVs without accompanying relevant artwork will not be considered.
Please submit via email a CV and a covering letter in a word document format stating current salary, together with separate examples of your design work in a PDF format (max. 5MB) to – firstname.lastname@example.org
If the e mail address is not displayed in this advert, then please contact People Marketing directly on 0115 922 3335 quoting the job reference number, and we shall supply you with the correct address.
Please note that we cannot accept files in excess of 5MB.
We regret that due to the high amount of interest that we receive for each of our vacancies, if you do not hear from one of our consultants within 5 days then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for this role.
Please continue to check our website for any other roles which may be of interest.