SEN Teaching Assistant
SEN Teaching Assistant (TA), Forest Hill, Lewisham, South London
We are currently recruiting for a SEN Teaching Assistant for a secondary school in Lewisham, South East London to work with students with a variety of needs. You will be supporting the students in their studies and working with students with a variety of needs across the school.
- Full time roles starting immediately
- Teaching assistants or Learning Support Assistants (LSAs) experienced supporting students one to one and in small groups
- Highly supportive specialist SEN department
- You will be a passionate and hardworking SEN specialist
- Be able to help students gain the most from their education and help increase their independence
- Candidates must be willing to submit to a Disclosure and Barring Services Check.
If this sounds like the right opportunity for you then please apply now.
Teach360 is committed to safeguarding both its candidates and the schools it works with. All candidates applying to jobs through Teach360 must undertake or have undertaken an Enhanced Disclosure via the DBS – Full assistance provided (AGY).
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/80419251