Experienced Account Manager
An experienced Account Manager is required for a Hertfordshire based ladies Outerwear & Tailoring Manufacturer
Working under the supervision of the Sales Director as part of the sales team.
Main duties include:
- Attending customer meetings.
- Managing and maintaining your own customer accounts.
- Working to Critical Booking dates.
- Working closely with company designers and cloth team.
- Finalising order price confirmation.
- Monitoring internal critical path.
- Creating and updating customer critical paths.
- Negotiation on pricing and delivery with production team.
- Liaising with Production team.
- Generating sales of current and new product.
- Raising ID’s.
- You will be expected to work from your own initiative, and organize your own work priorities within the company’s systems/procedures and in addition attend to any Ad-Hoc duties.
Candidate skills include:
· Must be from a supplier background.
· Sales Experience is essential.
· Strong communication skills.
· Must be computer literate.
· Must be well organised, with the ability to work under pressure & to deadlines.
· Must have a Clean UK Driving Licence.