Dispensing Optician - Morningside
PPRUK Optometry are now recruiting for a well-respected Opticians based in Morningside.
The opticians have an excellent reputation in the area, and have strong links with the local community.
You can contribute through being clinically and commercially focused, having an enthusiastic ‘can do’ approach, and working to the highest professional standards.
You will be joining an optician whose philosophy focuses on a genuine commitment to customer care; they care deeply about their customers, staff, suppliers and local communities.
As a Dispensing Optician with this opticians, you’ll be providing a genuinely personalised service and an excellent level of care. You must be a qualified dispensing optician, registered or eligible to register with the GOC to apply for this role.
If you are interested in applying for the role, or would like more information, please call PPRUK on 0333 900 1111 or email a copy of your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Position: Dispensing Optician
Hours: Full time 37.5 hours a week
Salary: £18,000 to £25,000 Depending on Experience.
- Newly Qualified welcome to apply
- Bonus Scheme
- 20 days Holiday plus Bank Holidays
- Strong communication and listening skills
- Be able to demonstrate industry knowledge and experience of providing excellent care and service
- Interest and passion to develop the business
- Desire and commitment to do the best for patients and work with the store team to provide outstanding service and care
- Organisation, attention to detail and confidence
- Good sound knowledge of the industry
- Patient focused, friendly personality vital to ensure we offer a consistently great service
If you do not hear from us within 14 days of the closing date, please assume your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion.
If you would like an informal chat to discuss this superb opportunity to join my client, please contact me as below. Alternatively, if you would be interested in other opportunities within this area, please call me on 0333 900 1111 or email me at email@example.com
If this role is not suitable for you, then perhaps you have a colleague who would be interested. We do have a ‘recommend a friend’ scheme which would benefit you by £100 in cash! For further details please visit our website at www.ppruk.com - You can also view other career options available at the moment.
PPRUK Ltd is an employment agency and advertises all registered vacancies, having sought agreement from their clients to find candidates for these roles, in accordance with the Employment Agencies and Employment Business Regulations 2003.
FOR MORE INFORMATION ON PPR UK AND ITS CURRENT NATIONAL VACANCIES PLEASE VISIT OUR WEBSITE - www.ppruk.com