Finance Associate - tech start-up (London)
We are looking for a Finance Associate with strong bookkeeping skills to join a high growth tech start-up in London. You will work closely with the Finance team to help with their financial tasks and maintain financial records while they scale. This is a fantastic opportunity for a financial professional looking to gain experience in a scaling business with a great culture.
Background and Skills
- AAT level 3-4 or equivalent with experience in a similar financial role and strong bookkeeping skills.
- Someone who is process driven with strong organisational skills.
- Experience using Xero is helpful but not essential.
- Accurate and thorough in a fast-paced environment - a team player.
- Weekly reconciliation of bank accounts and chasing on missing invoices.
- Payment processing, credit control and revenue reconciliation.
- Completing VAT returns.
- Bookkeeping and journal management (within Xero) to support financial records
- Helping with other financial reporting activities to support financial operations.
Schedule & Salary
- The role is full time, but there is the option for four days.
- The salary is negotiable depending on the person.
This is a fantastic opportunity to work with growing business with a great culture.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/80208517