Front End Developer
For our London based client we are currently looking for a creative Front End Developer to be part of the constantly growing, diverse and international team.
The role is to:
- Write frontend code
- Move the client's UI/UX forward and developing new features using different technologies
- Rapidly fix bugs and solve problems
- Pro-actively look for ways to improve the client's platform and products
This role is for you if you:
- Ideally have 2-3 years of programming experience
- Are able to create an interface
- Have a keen eye for design
- Have very good Java Script skills
What you can expect on top of a competitive salary:
Our client knows that team building and the possibility to unwind to make room for creativity are keys to success. The client offers regular team gatherings with lots of food and trips to some of the over 40 countries they currently operate in. Annual learning packages are provided that you can spend on courses, books or seminars. A Gym and swimming pool are included but not mandatory.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/80424674