SEN Teaching Assistant
Are you an experienced and/or qualified Special Needs Teaching Assistant, looking to further your career within a supportive and rewarding environment?
Randstad Education is actively looking for SEN TA's for immediate work in SEN Schools across South East London. These immediate roles can be based in one of a number of SEN schools and can be part time or full time, temporary with the opportunity of long term and potentially permanent offerings for successful candidates.
Our SEN Schools support a variety of needs (SEBD/EBD/PMLD/AUTISM/ADHD/Dyslexia/Challenging Behaviour) where training can be offered in order to enhance your experience within the SEN sector.
The ideal candidate will have:
- Previous experience supporting pupils with special needs
- Have a minimum of 3 months experience working in a classroom setting
- Be flexible & adaptable
- Experience with Makaton /PECs is desirable but not essential
- Be calm & positive with a supportive approach
What can you expect from us?
- Competitive pay rates to match your scale & current market rate
- A dedicated consultant to offer you full ongoing support in your new role
- Regular job reviews to ensure you are completely happy with your new role, team environment
- Continual Professional Development can be offered on a variety of school related topics
- On-going career support & advice
- Consultative knowledge on the ever changing education sector
At Randstad Education we pride ourselves on listening too, understanding and proactively working on our candidate & job requirements, we aim to make the right match first time, every time!
Roles are going fast; so think fast and apply now!
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/80416250