Working in the billing department within this leading private sector organisation, you will be in contact with clients, suppliers, insurers and various internal departments to ensure the accurate and timely billings for services given.With a background in customer service from banking, finance or insurance, your excellent communication skills will ensure the smooth and professional transition from billing to payment for clientele of the organisation.With amazing benefits on offer, and a fun and friendly working environment within an open plan office, this is the chance to drive your career forward. Make sure you don’t miss out by applying today.Billing Officer – Denbighshire – What will I be doing?
- Liaise with departments, consultants, insurers and other third parties to ensure bills accurately reflect the services provided and are in line with any contractual agreements
- Monitor and audit all aspects of billing routines including late charges and error logs
- Identify and track reasons why accounts are not able to be billed within the current departmental targets and provide feedback information to the Operations Controller
- Answer all correspondence and telephone queries within 48 hours of receipt
- Provide cover for all duties performed in the Central Billing Department during annual leave and sickness
- Minimum of 6 months billing, finance or insurance experience
- Understanding of insurance contracts and their application in practice
- Understanding of billing procedures
- Intermediate understanding of charging and administration procedures
- Excellent communication skills - Telephone and Letter Writing
- GCSC grade C or above including Math and English
- Intermediate level in MS Excel and Access
At Letterbox Recruiting, it is part of our process to meet with every candidate face to face for an internal registration interview. We will go through your experience and CV in greater detail ensuring no stone is unturned and, if requested by our clients, ask you to complete online computer assessments relevant to your application. It is these additional services which ensure we find you the best match possible, and in turn offer the highest calibre of candidate for our clients across North Wales and Chester. We want your next permanent opportunity to last the next 10 years, not 10 weeks, and ultimately be the perfect fit for you.
In addition to this, you will benefit from the knowledge and experience of our recruitment consultant Miriam, whose background and focus is purely permanent recruitment and headhunting, to guide and assist you throughout the process from application to offer to placement.Please review my profile on LinkedIn and connect with me:search for Miriam Kisby.For more information about this, or any of our other available jobs, permanent, temporary, fixed term or contract, please contact Letterbox Recruiting Ltd – Award- winning Office and Executive Recruitment Agency in north Wales covering:Gwynedd (Bangor, Bethesda, Caernarfon, Llanberis, Penygroes, Criccieth, Porthmadog, Pwllheli) – Anglesey (Llangefni, Menai Bridge, Valley, Amwlch, Holyhead, Beaumaris) - Conwy (Llanfairfechan, Llanwrst, Llandudno, Colwyn Bay,Kinmel Bay,Abergele) – Denbighshire (Prestatyn, Rhyl, St. Asaph, Denbigh, Ruthin) – Flintshire (Holywell, Flint, Mold,Deeside, Ewloe,Connahs Quay, Hawarden) - Wrexham
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/80404934