Lead DevOps Engineer (AWS,Python, Docker)
This company is part of a rapidly evolving digital ecosystem that will help business innovate their business problems. This role will be the companies first DevOps hire and it will give someone a huge opportunity to really make an impact within this small and agile team.
- Minimum 3 years working in either a Linux Sys admin, DevOps or SW engineering position.
- AWS or Azure knowledge
- Strong scripting via Ruby, Perl, Python etc
- Previous exp managing continuous integration builds and delivery pipelines
- Recent Puppet, Chef, Ansible OR Salt usage
- Any containerisation exposure (Docker, Kubernetes)
- High availability and secure enterprise level platforms.
Depending on experience and interview performance the salary range for this role is £40,000 - £55,000 but negotiable for the right candidate.
- Flexible working (Late/Early starts/Work from home etc)
- Training and event vouchers
- Private Healthcare
To hear more on this opportunity send your CV via the link below or call028 9082 0942.
Please also be aware that any correspondence or discussions related to this opportunity will be conducted with the utmost of confidentiality.
This vacancy is being advertised by Wellington Professional Recruitment Ltd. The services advertised by Wellington Professional Recruitment Ltd are those of an Employment Agency on behalf of our client.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/80402492