French Speaking Travel Sales Manager B2B
Our client is a forward thinking and dynamic global ground tour operator that offers group tours, conferences & incentives and specialist interest travel. Due to success and expansion they are now seeking an experienced French Speaking Sales Manager to join their friendly team.
Your career begins here, duties entail:
• Increase awareness and overall business within your markets
• Develop and maintain excellent working relationships with all clients.
• Lead at trade fairs and to be the face of the company in your market of responsibility.
• Build strong working relationships with the various BDM’s and operations team, ensuring that the enquiries being sent are of good quality and that quotes created are fulfilling the client’s requirements.
• Making sure that the team offers are sent out on time and within budget.
Essential skills required:
• Fluency in French and English are essential and a third language would be advantageous
• Ideally, a minimum of 2 years of experience working for an inbound group operator, with a proven selection of key contacts in the market of expertise
• Excellent knowledge of the UK and Ireland as a destination
• Knowledge of the products that are offered, Hotels, restaurants, venues, attractions etc.
• Excellent numeracy skills and financially aware
• Ability to build strong relationships with key stakeholders and team members.
• Ability to travel extensively in your designated markets (France and Benelux) and to UK and Ireland offices when necessary
· Lucrative salary
· Career development
· Varied job role
· Friendly team
· Travel perks
To apply click APPLY NOW, any questions give us a call on 0208 393 9925 and our dedicated team can assist in locating the right opportunity for you.