Optom for Brand New Boutique Independent in Shoreditch / Boutique / Innovative / Zeiss Everything
We currently have a new vacancy with a brand new Independent Practice that has just opened it's doors in Shoreditch. They are a innovative, modernised, affluent company that has heavily invested into having the most advanced opthalmic instruments in the market.
The practice itself is very modern with state of the art testing rooms kitted out with cutting-edge technology and has computerised systems boasting such technology as:
- i.Profiller® plus which is an fully automated 4-in-1 compact system with ocular wavefront aberrometer, autorefractometer, ATLAS corneal topographer and keratometer.
- Remotely control the ZEISS i.Profiler plus via ZEISS i.Com mobile and demonstrate the patient’s i.Scription Analysis on the iPad.
- Access to i.Scription® technology by ZEISS for improved night vision
This is a very different innovative concept as they are looking to take eyewear shopping to the next level by incorporating an Eyebar whereby the patient can receive a coffee as well as a one on one consultation with an expert stylist.THE POSITION
This practice is looking for someone with a driven and ambitious mindset for a full time or part time position within their professional practice and they are the most favourable of independents to work for as they pay very competitively and would be able to offer up to £55,000 dependent on the candidate.
The vacancy is with a practice located in Shoreditch which is an arty area adjacent to the equally hip neighborhood of Hoxton.
By joining this company you can expect the following:
- Brand New Testing Rooms
- Innovative Movement well suited to Shoreditch Image
- 30 minute testing times
- Package benefits including employee frames, generous holiday and monthly team events and activities
- Part time or Full Time
- Salaries Up to £55,000
- This position is for someone hoping to join an independent group that has a unique quality that differentiates them from any other Opticians.
If you are interested the please contact our Senior Recruitment Consultant, Andrew Rowe on 0203 371 0682 OR Andrew.email@example.com - he will answer any questions and provide all details needed.REQUIREMENTS
- GOC registered or ability to be
- Clean faultless GOC record
- Full Time commitment
- Team and self motivated
* If you cannot offer the above requirements, please do not apply for the position