Purchase Ledger Manager
My client, a leading London based property business based in Hammersmith and Fulham, west London are seeking an experienced accounts payable supervisor or manager to join their growing business.
You will be responsible for the following ;
- Preparation of all payment instructions
- Processing invoices
- Intercompany invoices and payables
- Bank reconciliations
- Journal Posting
- Ad-hoc reporting for senior accountants
- Additional ad-hoc duties.
- Assisting with data clean-up during
- Month-end closing
- SAP data migration.
The ideal candidate will have experience in a supervisory role managing a purchase ledger function and be involved with day to day people management.
- You should be a proven AP Executive with strong excel skills (pivot tables / vlookups)
- Experience with SAP or an SAP role-out would be a huge advantage.
- Other attributes includes being hands-on with a good eye for detail, responsible, organised and able to work independently in a fast-paced environment.
Further to this you will need the following ;
- Experience in a high volume processing environment
- P2P (procurement) system experience
- Payment runs, supplier statement reconciliation experience
- Customer-service approach/maintain supplier/stakeholder relationships
- Must be able to transfer skills to work in a manual AP role.
- Experience of working in a centralised AP function.
- Must be well organised and able to prioritise tasks.
My client is a leading real estate development, investment and asset management firm with offices globally and a turnover in the billions of pounds. My clients aim is to invest in developing growth areas with strategic plans around project development. By focus on a niche area of the market, the business has established a track record of award- winning projects, and high-end returns across several global real-estate markets.
Salary & Benefits
£25,000 - £35,000 + Excellent benefits
Robert Half Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply. By applying to this position, you acknowledge that you have read and accept the following terms: https://www.roberthalf.co.uk/privacy-statement
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/80426627