Senior Maintenance Engineer - Days
A market leading company that provide services to the healthcare, industrial and public sectors are currently recruiting for a Senior Maintenance Engineer, based at their West London site on a permanent basis. This is a Monday to Friday double day's position.
This global organisation, who provide services to the healthcare, industrial and public sectors, has 40,000 employees providing these services to customers every single day.
Senior Maintenance Engineer Requirements:
- Manufacturing or Production experience
- Engineering qualification
- Mechanically biased, understanding of mechanical maintenance and engineering
- Previous experience of supervising or leading Maintenance teams
Senior Maintenance Engineer Responsibilities:
- 50% hands on maintenance / 50% leading the Maintenance team
- Working a double days rotating shift pattern - Monday to Friday (6am - 2pm / 2pm - 10pm)
- Getting involved with projects and continuous improvements within the Engineering department
If you are interested in this Senior Maintenance Engineer opportunity, click Apply Now and we will be in touch with you soon.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/80413253